YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD?
Our success results primarily from the passion of our team for our job. Team fit is, therefore, especially important to us because only together can we achieve great things. If you have a desire for eCommerce, want to continue helping our fantastic customers, and wish to be part of our journey, please feel free to check out the open positions or apply at [email protected]. We look forward to connecting with you!
- Exciting Career Growth: We promise you the steepest learning curve of your career in a recession-proof industry with remarkable growth rates.
- Enjoyment at Work: We all strive to achieve something extraordinary together, and at the same time, we highly value having fun along the way.
- Empowerment to Make a Difference: With us, you’ll have the opportunity to actively shape a company. Whether it’s refining daily processes, enhancing our product, or exploring new business models, everyone is encouraged to contribute and grow with us.
- Collaboration: Only as a team can we elevate our company to the next level. We work with a flat hierarchy, fostering mutual support and teamwork.
- Flexibility: Flexible working hours and the option of working from home have always been part of our standard practices.
Join us now and embark on an incredible journey of personal and professional growth! Together, we’ll make a real impact and have a blast along the way. Apply today and become part of our dynamic and diverse team!
Whether you’re just starting your career or looking to make a career change, the role of (Jr.) eCommerce Manager is a perfect fit for you here! For those who love learning new things and diving into the exciting world of Amazon, this is the place to be!
Already familiar with the Amazon landscape? This is your opportunity to further expand your expertise and take on direct responsibilities. Exciting clients are waiting for you!
If you’re currently a student and eager to gain experience in a thrilling environment, don’t hesitate to send us your application. Our goal is to offer a permament job to you after your graduation.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO JOIN OUR TEAM
You’ve already taken the first step by finding us. We look forward to receiving your application, including your resume and ideally a cover letter. What matters most to us is understanding what you want to do and how we can support you in achieving that.
Once we receive your application, give us a few days to review it. If we see you as a potential new team member, we’ll initiate our two-step process. We’ll provide you with an overview of how we work and what your responsibilities would be. We’ll also take the opportunity to get to know you better, and you’ll have the chance to meet some members of our team. In the end, we’ll make a joint decision with our team on whom we’d like to extend an offer to.
IMPORTANT AND TRIVIAL FACTS ABOUT US
- Our Headquarter is located in Munich, but the largest part of the team is based in Düsseldorf.
- We operate in a highly digital environment, making working from home a common practice. However, if anyone prefers, they are more than welcome to come to the office as well 😉
- We gather as a whole team twice a year for team-building trips and offsites or workations.
- Our team is diverse and consists of members from 8 different nationalities.
- Our office language is German, except when our UK Country Manager is present.
Our average age is around 30.